Here's a blog for my thoughts on everything. Mostly, it's a place to bitch about things I hate. But every now and then, I have a deep thought I'd like to share.
Glen Gary/ Glen Ross, eh? You don't see that on too many profiles. Interesting. After seeing that movie I would fantasize about being Alec Baldwin and yelling at everyone at work. "PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN! Coffee's for closers." But, I think being the kind, understanding manager has proven much more effective....although boring. :) Take it easy.
Traverse City, MI. Lower Penisula. I'll keep an eye out for more artwork on your blog. It's kinda motivating knowing people read these things isn't it?
4 Comments:
Glen Gary/ Glen Ross, eh? You don't see that on too many profiles. Interesting. After seeing that movie I would fantasize about being Alec Baldwin and yelling at everyone at work. "PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN! Coffee's for closers." But, I think being the kind, understanding manager has proven much more effective....although boring. :) Take it easy.
Nice Artwork by the way.
Hey there. Yea, Alec Baldwin is great in GG/GR.
I'm glad you like my art work. I have a lot more. I just haven't updated my Blogger blog in months.
Are you from the UP? Isn't that what locals call NW Michigan?
Kayaking looks fun. One day I'm going to buy a kayak. I like to canoe. It's very peaceful paddling on lakes.
Traverse City, MI. Lower Penisula. I'll keep an eye out for more artwork on your blog. It's kinda motivating knowing people read these things isn't it?
I'm really surprised that anyone who didn't know me already would look at my site.
I just posted some more drawings.
Post a Comment
<< Home